#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pretty Diorama Pansy Envelope Pouch
So I really really wanted to use our new Diorama Dies, and I made my project fit around them.
Yes, I did that!
To be fair, I did already have the envelope in my ‘arsenal of projects’ from years ago, but it was perfect for this project.
Those layers, that paper, those pansies!
It’s such a great project, and I hope you like it too!
- Paper – 8 x 5.5″ (20 x 14cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3.75, 7.5 (9.5, 19cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 0.5″ (1cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!