#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Bloom Where You’re Planted Thank You Bag Tutorial
When I shared the Fejka Gift Box idea a while ago, so many of you said you’d glanced past the suite and hadn’t really noticed the stamp set, so I felt it was time to bring it out again but a bit more closely.
I recreated one of my Pinch top boxes, and the paper, busy as it is, works well behind the sentiment and the greenery.
I love it when these sorts of products bring out the creative in me, and more importantly, in you too!
But you are going to giggle along with me at the end of the video though.
When I prep for filming, I have the cardstock and paper cut to size in advance, and this time, knowing I needed a 4″ strip, I grabbed one, and genuinely thought I’d measured it correctly.
Apparently not. the one I build on camera is very slightly taller as it uses 4.5 x 10.5″ (11.25cm x 27cm) paper. All the scoring stays the same, it just makes a taller bag. What you can’t do with that width paper however, is make 3 from a sheet of DSP. You need the 4″ for that. But I was still giggling for ages after I turned off the camera.
I hope I’m a light bit of levity for you too today!
- DSP – 4 x 10.5″ (10 x 27cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10″ (6.5, 13, 19.5, 26cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5″ (4cm)
- Stamped Panel – 1.5 x 2.25″ (4 x 6cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!