#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Be Jolly Adorable A7 Mini Card Idea
How cute is this card?
I love the Father Christmas characters in this Be Jolly stamp set, but wanted to have the card be all about them.
Hence the A7 size.
- For the benefit of my USA friends, International Cardstock is sized in ‘A’ range as the standard. So for us, a sheet of cardstock is A4, half of that is A5, half again is A6 etc and so on. The smaller the card, the larger the number. Going the other way, a piece of card double the size of A4 is A3, then the bigger it is, the smaller the number.
- When you take a piece of A4 and fold it in half, the card base/blank is an A5, when you cut a piece of card in half and then fold it in half, the card blank is an A6 card.
- A6 is our standard size here, not dissimilar in size to your 4-1/2 x 5-1/2 size.
- To get A7, you need a Quarter of your sheet of A4, then fold That in half. USA folk, you can get similar from a quarter of your sheet.
What it means is that you can get 4 of these adorable cards from one sheet of cardstock, simply by cutting it in half, half again, then folding all those 4 pieces in half.
So, who’s going to make up a host of little mini cards for gifting away?
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!