#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pretty Floral Fold Over Box Tutorial using Free Paper!
You know those days when you’re creating a project, and you love how it looks, then you come to recreate it on camera, use a different colour and it throws everything out?
I’m having lighting issues right now, and my Blackberry Bliss cardstock went all rich razzleberry on me, and then my Blends pens decided to switch places!
You’ll be pleased to know that I have reordered more and they’re on their way!
But those things aside, this is a very lovely project, it’s nice to make something using ‘staples’ from our craft room and a little something free. In this case, free paper.
Sale a Bration really is so much fun isn’t it?
I hope you like my project, and if you have those kinds of days too, let me know, then I won’t feel alone!!!
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20.5 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 4.75, 6.25, 9.5″ (4, 12, 16, 24cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 6.5″ (4, 16.5cm)
- DSP/White Paper – 3 x 4.75″ (7.5 x 12cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 1.5 x 3.25 x 5″ (4 x 8 x 12.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!