#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Peaceful Deer Quick Gift Bag Idea
** There was an issue with the original video after it had uploaded to YouTube. I’m not sure what, but it’s all been corrected now with a fresh upload which is posted below**
I love to have an array of gift bags made early for Christmas, and this bag is one of those types.
Half a sheet of paper, and as this is Free Sale a Bration Paper, yes, that’s 24 bags for free.
I am really hopeful that this is in fact Silver Birch shown on the paper. But as I don’t have green fingers, and can’t really identify trees, it could actually be something completely different.
Aside from that though, this is a lovely paper pack, and as it’s designed to go with the Peaceful Deer stamp and punch bundle, that’s a win for me!
Simple to make, great to look at, lovely to receive!
- Paper – 6×12″ (15 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 5.75, 7.25, 11.5″ (4, 14.5, 18.5, 29cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5″ (4cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!