#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Today’s Video Tutorial….!
I’m not completely sure what happened to today’s video tutorial. When I uploaded it to YouTube, it was fine – I had checked it all first. But there clearly was an issue during the upload-to-youtube process because during the tutorial, the video suddenly goes wavy and I have no idea why.
So I have uploaded a fresh version of the original video and hopefully, there is nothing wrong with that.
Again, all the instructions are below, so you can follow along with the video and see the measurements too.
- Paper – 6×12″ (15 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 5.75, 7.25, 11.5″ (4, 14.5, 18.5, 29cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5″ (4cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!