#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Absolutely Gorgeous Gift Bag using Peaceful Place
I am absolutely in love with the Peaceful Place designer series paper, and it is so very lovely that I can’t stop using it!
The papers all have little hints of silver on them, and it really does beautifully accent them.
There isn’t a single sheet that I don’t love, and I just know that I’ll be getting through a few packs this year!
And when it’s this gorgeous, you have got to make a beautiful gift bag for a special someone. Right?
I hope that this inspires you, I love the finished look.
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 2, 5.75, 7.75, 11.5″ (5, 14.5, 19.5, 29cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 2, 10″ (5, 25.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!