#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pootlers Team Video Hop
Myself and our amazing team are hopping today, but not via our blogs. Nope, we are hopping on YouTube!
So please do head to my video, and when you’re there, click open the description box and you’ll see a list of who is in the hop, and links to go directly to them.
My project though, well that’s a cute one.
I adore the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper and it’s gorgeous to work with, so that was my focus today.
All the details of the instructions are below, and I hope you have fun making one too!
- Cardstock BASE – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 4.5, 6.5″ (11.5, 16.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 6″ (5, 15cm)
- Paper LID – 8 x 6″ (20 x 15cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Finished Size – 2 x 4 x 4.5″ (5 x 10 x 11.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!