#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pretty Handbag Gift Bag using Whimsy & Wonder
3 and a half years ago, I did a mini series of videos showing how to make handbags in different sizes.
This one was possibly the most popular ‘remake’ size that I saw shared on social media afterwards, by all of you, so I decided to make it again, all these years later, but make it festive!
The fantastic Whimsy & Wonder suite has certainly caught my eye, and yours too, and it’s nicely timed for me to show you how to use the paper and products you’ve all been buying!
It’s an easy handbag to make, and you could pop a gift inside with some tissue paper or shredded paper on top, and then gift it away just as it is.
Charming and pretty!
I hope you love it, and if you haven’t made one of these before, do have a go. They’re lovely to look at.
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 4.5, 6.5″ (11.5, 16.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 6″ (5, 15cm)
- Handle – 8 x 2″ (20 x 5cm)
- DSP – 3.75 x 4.25 AND 1.75 x 4.25″ (11 x 9.5 AND 11 x 2.5cm) 2 each of these, plus for the handle, a strip of 1.75 x 7.75″ (4.5 x 19.5cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 2 x 4 x 4.5″ (5 x 10 x 11.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!