#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Painted Christmas, a Tall Lidded Box Idea
We have some really beautiful colours in our collection, and sometimes they get hidden away behind papers and die cuts, or only used to accent.
Boxes like this one, where the patterned paper is at a minimum, allows the colours to shine through.
I do have my favourites shades and collections, the dark and rich colours for me.
But whatever is your favourite, making a box, where the cardstock shows off most of all, with a little accent of paper, and you’ve got a great gift for someone in their favourite shades.
And as a girl who loves dark greens and deep reds, Christmassy colours, such as the Painted Christmas paper is perfect!
I hope you like my project and I’d love to know your favourite colour too
- Cardstock BASE – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2-5/8, 5-1/4, 7-7/8, 10-1/2″ (6.5, 13, 19.5, 26cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2″ (5cm)
- Cardstock LID – 6 x 6″ (14.5 x 14.5cm)
- Score on ALL sides at 1-5/8″ (4cm)
- Finished Dimensions 2-5/8 x 2-5/8 x 6″ (6.5 x 6.5 x 15cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!