#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pretty Boxes with Smooth Domed Tops
I love to make bags and boxes that have unusual tops and closures, and this one is no different.
Using papers from the Whimsy & Wonder suite, and then flowers and leaves punches, I love the finished look.
I have really fallen for this particular suite, but I want to be able to use it all year round, and those gorgeous colours are summery and bright and pretty, so flowers just made sense!
I hope you like my project and perhaps you’ll make one too!
- Finished Dimensions – 2 x 2 x 2″ (5 x 5 x 5cm)
- Paper – 8-1/2 x 6″ (21.5 x 15cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1-3/4, 3-3/4, 5″ (4.5, 9.5 12.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!