#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Blackberry Beauty And The Easy Twist ‘N Close Box
When I first developed and designed the Twist ‘n Close boxes years ago, I created a 4 sided box too.
However it’s not one I remake all that often, so today I decided to make one to show off the Blackberry Beauty suite.
I am thoroughly enjoying working with the paper, and the ephemera is very much my star of this show!
There is going to have to be some more ordered very soon, I’ve almost run out!
I hope you like these, and if you’ve made one of my many different twist ‘n close boxes in the past, let me know!
- Cardstock – 10.5 x 8″ (28 x 20cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10″ (6.5, 13, 19.5, 26cm)
- MARK on the LONG side at 1.25, 3.75, 6.25, 8.75″ (3.25, 9.75, 16.25, 22.75cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 6.75″ (5, 16.8cm)
- DSP – 2.25 x 4.5″ (6 x 11.3cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!