#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – 12×12 No Cut, No Glue Box Using Peaceful Place and Sunflowers
I really wanted to use the Peaceful Place designer series paper, but I didn’t want to go festive with it.
Step forward the beautiful sunflowers from Celebrating Sunflowers.
They’re gorgeous against a bag/box such as this, and it’s just as fun to make as these flowers are gorgeous to see.
Needing no glue, just scoring and then some ribbon to pull it together, and you’ve got quite the show stopping gift box!
Have a fabulous day everyone!
- DSP – 12 x 12″ (30 x 30cm)
- Score at 4″ (10cm) on ALL 4 sides.
- MARK at 6″ (15cm) on ALL 4 sides.
- follow the video to see where to put in the diagonal lines.
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!