#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Beautifully Iridescent Fat Bottomed Box
When paper is this gorgeous, you really don’t want to detract from it.
And yes, there was a part of me that considered leaving it just as is.
But a little penguin on the side, just peeping out, and I think that’s a nice little touch!
However, if you didn’t want to add anything at all, and instead, make a group of identical bags, you could slip fun different treats inside and let people get a mystery treat in each one!
I love them though, they’re such fun bags that I’ve made many times before!
- Paper – 6 x 12” (15.25 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2-7/8, 5-3/4, 8-5/8, 11-1/2” (7, 14, 21, 28cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2” (5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!