#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Rectangular Lidded Box using Painted Christmas
This suite is just fantastic.
If you’re someone who loves traditional looking papers and stamps, then this is the suite for you.
We have pine cones and holly and all those wonderful foliage images we come to expect at Christmas, and they’re just lovely.
But, even if you’re more like me, and go for the contemporary, you’ll still love how these come out.
The boxes are easy to make, and how you decorate is up to you. And yes, I love this traditional look!
- Base – 8 x 11″ (20 x 27.5cm) score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Lid – 6 x 9″ (15 x 22.5cm) score at 1″ (5cm) as per the video, on each side
- Finished size – 2 x 4 x 7″ (5 x 10 x 17.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!