#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Be Dazzling with Stitched Snowflakes
Look at the detail on those dies!
They’re so pretty that I really didn’t want to detract from them, so I decided that the stunning (and free!) Be Dazzling paper was perfect.
I have to say, I wasn’t sure it would like being scored for a box lid, but thankfully, there were no issues at all.
I do the testing for you!
But they’re lovely boxes, and I think they’d make great decor pieces for the festive season.
- Cardstock – 8 x 8″ (20 x 20cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Lid – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score at 1″ (2.5cm) on all sides
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!