#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Daisy Garden Watercolour Washed with Wink of Stella
There are some stamp sets that are so gorgeous, you just have to make them front and centre on your project.
And Daisy Garden is exactly that kind of stamp set.
It’s quite big, so I had to think of clever ways to use it on a box project. It didn’t work having it fully on one side, so I decided to have the one image going across 2 sides, and I love how it looks!
The Wink of Stella is just right for bleeding out those colours and stepping up the stamp.
Have a wonderful day everyone, and if you do stuff like this too, let me know!
- **Please don’t do all the scoring until you’ve stamped!
- Cardstock BASE – 9.5 x 7.75″ (23.5 x 19cm)
- Score on the SHORT side first at 2.25″ (5.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side ONLY at 9″ (22cm)
- Stamp as per the video
- Score on the LONG side at 2.25, 4.5, 6.75″ (5.5, 11, 16.5cm)
- Cardstock LID – 4.25 x 4.24″ (10.5 x 10.5cm)
- Score at 1″ (2.5cm) on all sides.
- Finished size – 2.25 x 2.25 x 5.5″ (5.5 x 5.5 x 13.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!