#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pretty No Glue Pansy Box Tutorial
This is just such an adorable little box.
I first created it in 2014, yes, 7 years ago, and every now and again, I make it again, but with up-to-date papers and embellishments.
This time, I decided to use the Pansy Petals suite and I’m delighted with how it turned out.
It’s a great box to make, you can put together many in advance and store them completely flat. Just put them together when you need, and still, no glue required!
I hope you like them and that you make some too!
- Cardstock – 7 x 4″ (17.6 x 10.2cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 2 1/2, 4 1/2, 5″ (5, 6.3, 11.3, 12.6cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1/2, 1, 3, 3 1/2″ (1.3, 2.6, 7.6, 8.9cm)
- DSP panel – 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 (4.5 x 4.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!