#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #1 Table Bags
It’s that time of year, yes, the one where I do a full advent countdown of 24 projects leading up to Christmas, and each project focuses on something festive for you to make.
This year, I’ve decided to start with table favour bags.
These are the things I always leave to the last minute and always wish I’d started earlier…
And because we have free festive papers this year, it just made sense to use them!
They’re a great size table bag, (1 x 3″ on the base and 4.5″ tall (that’s 2.5 x 7.5cm on the base and 11.5cm tall) so they don’t take up too much space on what is likely a very full Christmas table of food and cutlery and crockery. But they’re still fabulous!
I hope you like my project!
- Cardstock – 8.25 x 5.5″ (21 x 14cm) Yes, that’s 2 from a sheet of cardstock!!!
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 4, 5, 8″ (2.5, 10, 12.5, 20cm)
- MARK on the Long side at 0.5, 4.5″ (1.25, 11.25cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1″ (2.5cm)
- DSP – 2.75 x 4.25″ (7 x 11cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!