#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – 6 Pretty Bags from 1 Sheet of Designer Series Paper
I love to make pretty bags, and when I can go to town and make lots from a single sheet, well that suits the frugal part of me too!
This is a bag that I first made in 2014 and it’s always popular with everyone.
It’s an ideal bag for mini table favours or for small treats too.
Or maybe even the expensive ones….!
I love it with the Bloom Where You’re Planted Suite. It just works so well!
Have a super day everyone and if you’re making them too, let me know what you’d put inside.
- Paper – 6 x 4″
- Score on short side at 1″
- Score on long side at 1, 2.75, 3.75, 5.5″
- Paper – 15 x 10cm
- Score on short side at 2.5cm
- Score on long side at 2.5, 7, 9.5, 14cm
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!