#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Sale a Bration Ends Tonight!
Ok, anyone else just watch August and September fly by at top speed?
I can’t believe that our 2nd Sale a Bration of the year is ending tonight!
Hundreds of you have earned free products and dozens of you have joined my team.
It has been a whirlwind summer, starting hot and sunny, and ending with wind and rain, but let’s end it on a high with the last few hours of Sale a Bration.
Great free products, incredible joining offer!
Reminders for you all!
- Spend £45 (€60) and choose any of the products under those categories, in the smaller Sale a Bration brochure, for FREE!
- Spend £90 (€120) and choose either of the 2 special products towards the back of the brochure.
- Join my team (and who wouldn’t want to!) for £99 (€129) and you get to choose any products you like, (well, not the SAB free stuff, you can earn that for free too once you’ve joined!) up to a value of £130 (€175) AND you will get to choose a bundle of your choice from the Mini Catalogue. On the inside back cover of the smaller brochure, you’ll see the 12 different sets you can choose from
- Well, in our case, Host doesn’t actually mean host, it means place an order over £275 (€375) and along with all the Sale a Bration free items you’ll have collected, you’ll be able to get the In Your Words stamp set for Free too.
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!