#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 Pinched Lidded Box Using Free Designer Paper!
Oh I just love stars and swirls and all things festive, so for today’s project, I pulled them all together!
This is a clever little box in that you don’t need to worry about whether the lid will fit or not, because the box base is ‘pinched’ so that the lid fits perfectly.
I wanted to use the Peaceful Prints free designer series paper, but hadn’t factored in that Sale a Bration actually finished yesterday. So lane swerve, I used the Pattern Party free paper instead!
And because the paper is fairly ‘neutral’ in terms of pattern, I went with the Seasonal Swirls and that new fabulous Starlit Punch for my detail.
Simple and sweet and great for Christmas gifting.
- Cardstock BASE – 7 x 5″ (17.5 x 12.5cm)
- Score at 1.5″ (4cm) on all 4 sides
- Mark at 2.5″ on both short sides (6.25cm)
- Paper Lid – 4 x 6″ (15 x 10cm)
- Score at 1″ (2.5cm) on all 4 sides
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!