How To Make Gift Boxes for Note Cards – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Black Cardstock
- Scoring Tool
- Stamp Set
Time To Make – 10-15 minutes
These are just utterly darling boxes to make, perfecting for giving a set of Note Cards as a Christmas Present, and that’s why I feel this is perfect for Pootles Advent Countdown.
And yes, there is a Christmas scene on the front, and of course, you saw the notecards on Wednesday, without any particularly festive scenes, but that’s what makes this ideal.
Don’t give Christmas cards as a gift on Christmas day, they won’t get used for another year!
And this is another project from our Team Retreat of a few weeks ago, I made sure all the team had 10 note cards to work with and plenty of cardstock, and they were able to make gift boxes to use either for themselves or as inspiration for their own creations.
Who wouldn’t a gift box of notecards?
The video is quick and simple, just switch out the colours and stamp sets, and bring in whatever is perfect for you and your recipient!
- Cardstock – 8 x 11-3/4″ (29 x 20cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1-1/4, 5-1/4, 6-1/2, 10-1/2″ (3, 13, 16, 26cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1-1/4, 6-3/4″ (3, 17cm)
- White Panels – 3-3/4 x 5-1/4 AND 3-1/2 x 5″ (13.5 x 9.5cm AND 13 x 9cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!