How To Make Quick Christmas Gift Tags – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Foiled Cardstock
- Christmas Themed Paper
- Circle Dies
- Christmas Stamps and Dies
Time To Make – 5 minutes
Making Christmas Gift Tags is one of those things that we can leave to the last minute and though I’ve got these prepped and used very early in the year, you can do these as a Last Minute Make just as you need them for your presents.
These ones in particular were for our recent Team Retreat at the end of September, and each attendee has a gift bag with goodies inside it.
Doesn’t the rainbow of tissue stuffed bags look gorgeous?
And yes, they all had treats inside that had additional wrappings, but you’ll have to wait until Friday to see what’s in each bag!
But for now, here’s how to make quick and easy Christmas gift tags.
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!