Christmas Gift Wrap Idea – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #6 – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Designer Series Paper
- Christmas Stamps and Dies
- Tag Topper Punch
- Variety of Inks
Time To Make – 5 minutes
Don’t these all just look fabulous?
As promised on Monday, these are the stamp sets that I gave to each of the team who were at our event at the end of last month.
In the video I show the other goodies included, but I’m showing how to do the quick Christmas themed gift wrap idea.
Perhaps you have a nice plain brown paper wrapping (often a theme in our house) and you want to add a little something to brighten the colour, and this is the kind of thing that’s ideal for that.
Simple and pretty, and of course, with a little tag on it too.
And no, I still haven’t found my missing dies. This is possibly going to be a case of children on the floor hunting underneath cupboards…
I hope you like the ideas and inspiration and the Whimsy And Wonder suite is just so beautiful, I had to use it!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!