How To Make a Fancy Fold Christmas Card – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #7 – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Cardstock in White and Cherry Cobbler
- Memento Ink
- Be Jolly Stamp Set
- Alcohol Markers
- Tombow Liquid Glue
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
I love to make Christmas Cards. I tend to make my fancy fold and fancier cards for my closest family, but this is a quick one for you.
The original plan had been to have a layer of Designer Series Paper peeping through, but it became complicated, so I decided to make it really easy.
Fancy Fold Christmas Cards are definitely the ones that are front and centre on the mantlepiece over the festive season, and they’re the ones to be taken down last!
I loved how this one came out, and though I didn’t colour in my ‘filmed’ version, you can see from my original sample that the colouring looks great!
Be Jolly is such a fun stamp set to use, lots of room for colouring opportunities!
And who wouldn’t want a great card with Father Christmas on it?
Will you have a go at making this Christmas Card? Please share with me if you do!
Have a wonderful day!
- Cut a Sheet of Cardstock in Half and score it in Half
- Cut a piece of White Cardstock to 1/2cm shorter and narrower than the coloured piece (1/8″)
- Score it in half
- Slice your White cardstock from the top left corner to the lower right, approximately 5cm (2″) from the bottom right (as per the video
- With the larger/bottom piece of white cardstock, from your centre score line, score at around 4cm (1-3/4″) on EACH side of that centre line.
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!