How To Make a Candy Cane Topped Christmas Gift Box – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #8 – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Candy Canes Stamp Set
- Red Cardstock
- Red Ink
- White Cardstock
- Holly Leaf Punch
- Red Rhinestones
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Tear & Tape Adhesive
Time To Make – 15 minutes
I love making Christmas Gift Boxes. It’s so lovely when you can make the wrapping look as great as the inside.
However, I made my little gift box smaller today, just so that I could get that fabulous Candy Cane stamp to cover the top entirely.
You could of course make it larger with a stamped panel for the top, but I wanted it full!
These kinds of Christmas gift boxes are great for adding little edible treats. Chocolate bars, toiletries, miniature liqueurs!
But whatever you put inside, the person receiving it will love this!
Have a fabulous day, and if you make one, don’t forget to share it with me!
- Cardstock BASE – 6 x 7″ (15 x 17.5cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Cardstock LID – 4 x 5″ (10 x 12.5cm)
- Score at adjusted 1″ (2.5cm) on all sides
- Finished Dimensions – 2 x 2 x 3″ (5 x 5 x 7.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!