How To Make Christmas Table Favours using Gingerbread and Peppermint Paper – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #10 – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Gingerbread and Peppermint Christmas Paper
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Gingerbread Dies
Time To Make – 10 Minutes
Christmas table favours are one of my favourite things to make during the festive season. They’re sweet, charming, you can fit all sorts of little things in them.
And of course, who doesn’t love a pretty Christmas favour?
These are my ‘frugal’ version – you can make 4 from one sheet of paper.
And those gingerbread dies are just divine! I love how pretty they are!
Our tables at Christmas are groaning under the weight of food, crockery and cutlery, glassware and very likely, decorations. So a smaller table favour is a definite win for me!
I hope you have a go at making some, they’re utterly charming!
- Paper – 6 x 4″
- Score on short side at 1″
- Score on long side at 1, 2.75, 3.75, 5.5″
- Paper – 15 x 10cm
- Score on short side at 2.5cm
- Score on long side at 2.5, 7, 9.5, 14cm
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!