How To Make an Easy Christmas Cracker – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #11- #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Christmas Patterned Paper
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Liquid Glue
Time To Make – 5 Minutes
I have wanted to know how to make Christmas Crackers the easy way since forever. Well, here you go!
These are so simple to make, and you can make them as long, short, small, big as your paper allows.
I went for ‘middle of the range’ with my crackers, I wanted them to not take up too much space on the table.
And though yes, we have crackers here in the UK as standard, no, I won’t be putting mini explosives in mine to get that ‘bang’ we all know and love.
These are very much for gifting rather than table-entertainment.
Easy Christmas Crackers? Check!
Hope you like them and have a go at making some too!
- Paper – 8 x 8.5″ (20 x 21cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 6″ (5, 15cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!