How To Make Quick Candy Cane Holders – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #12 – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Circle Dies
- Christmas Patterned Paper
- Holly Border Punch
- Christmas Ribbon
Time To Make – 5 minutes
How charming are these? I love to make candy cane holders each year, and each year, I do something different.
This year it’s the turn of the Quick Candy Cane Holder and it’s very quick!
You just need to die cut enough circle shapes as you want, then grab ribbon and punch out a host of holly leaves and done!
Seriously, when I said quick, I meant it!
There’s something brilliant about a candy cane, and it just seems to launch the Christmas seasons in our house, and I know my boys love to much on them (hence the multiple boxes I have!).
This year, I found different flavours beyond the traditional peppermint, and that means I can vary the colour of my wrapping.
And for sure, when I made my sample and used it some left over paper from Monday’s project, it totally made sense to have them as a ‘pair’ of Christmas treats!
And I totally know that Oliver will be taking a bunch of these to school for his friends. Perhaps he will show them how to make quick candy cane holders too.
Have a great day!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!