How To Make Christmas Gift Boxes for Chocolate Coins – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #13 – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Christmas Patterned Paper
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Whimsy & Wonder Stamps and Dies
Time To Make – 15 minutes
Ah the festive tradition that is the Chocolate Coin. Found in stockings, buried inside Christmas Trees and often used as quick gifts. I love them, and somehow always forget to remember to buy any for myself and Chris, so we end up begging the odd one here and there from the boys.
But this year, these 2 bags of them are for him and for me!
I love that they’re a cheap gift that puts a smile on everyone’s faces, and when you make a pretty Christmas gift box for them, well that’s another winner too!
Wrapping them up in the way I have means that you can hang them on the tree, or you know what? If you don’t want to put chocolate coins in them, these are generally great Christmas Gift Boxes
I hope you like them and you’ll get a chance to make some.
Now, who’s with me on the chocolate coins?
- Paper – 10.5 x 7.5″ (27 x 19.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10″ (6.5, 13, 19.5, 26cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2.5, 5, 6.5″ (6.5, 13, 17cm)
- Finished size – 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5″ (6.5 x 6.5 x 6.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!