How To Make a Brightly Coloured Gift Pouch – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Scoring Tool
- Circle Punch
- Biggest Wish Stamp Set
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
How utterly charming is this little pouch?
The last time I made these was 5 and a half years ago, and that time, I used Melon Mambo and Black and White, so today’s project sample is an homage to that one!
Of course, we don’t have those stamps or that paper anymore, so I used our lovely black and white check from the Free Pattern Party pack in the Stampin’ Rewards selection and the adorable Biggest Wish stamp set.
I hadn’t noticed this stamp set before, but at our team event a few months ago, I’d asked the team to bring a big wordy stamp set with them for a project, and loads of them brought this one.
That was it. Get it bought!
I love this kind of bright and fun project, and thank you to all those on instagram and my facebook page who suggested brights and Bermuda Bay. I heard you!
Oh and while I remember, as I’m always asked, the magnets I use are Neodymium and they’re 8mm x 1mm in size. You can find them easily on Amazon and Ebay, anywhere in the world.
I hope you like the project and make some too.
- finished size is 1 x 4.5 x 4.25″ (2.5 x 11 x 10.5cm)
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (27 x 20cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 5.25, 6.25, 10.5″ (2.5, 13, 15.5, 26cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 5.5″ (2.5, 13cm)
- DSP Panel – 2.25 x 4″ (6 x 10cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!