How To Make a Fold Flat Gift Box for Tea Lights – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #14 – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Starlit Punch
Time To Make – 10 mins
If you have ever wanted to gift a pile of tealights to someone, then this is the gift box for you.
It folds flat (you can make plenty ahead of time) and holds a reasonably numbered 8 tealights inside. And best of all, it doesn’t need any glue!
That’s right, it’s a no glue, fold flat gift box.
We love those, don’t we?
And in fact, this is one of my infamous Tuck ‘N Fold boxes, loved the world over, and you always ask me to make them again!
So here goes – this year’s variation – the Tuck N Fold Flat Gift Box for Tealights!
- Cardstock – 11 x 6-14 (28 x 16cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3-14, 4-3/4, 8, 9-1/2″ (8, 12, 20, 24cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1-1/2, 4-3/4″ (4, 12cm)
- DSP – 3 x 3″ (7.5 x 7.5cm)
- Finished dimensions – 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 x 1-1/2″ (8 x 8 x 4cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!