How To Make a Quick Hot Chocolate Gift – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #15 – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Gingerbread & Peppermint Paper
- Gingerbread Dies
- Gold Metallic Speciality Paper
Time To Make – 5 Minutes
These are utterly delightful and they are a winner every year at Christmas. I mean, who wouldn’t want a hot chocolate gift?
I know I love them!
And these are nice little treats to tuck into a parcel along with their main gift. Or popped in the post to a loved one far away.
A little hot chocolate gift is always well received.
Perhaps you’re making them for a church group or some folk at a residential or nursing home? They love hot chocolate too!
Or you could just wrap them and add them to a little bowl by your kettle, and treat yourself to one each day.
I love them, they’re easy to make, don’t take up much paper, and make the perfect little pick me up.
I hope you like them!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!