How To Make a Fancy Fold Card With an Attached Gift Card Holder – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Stampin’ Trimmer
- Eden’s Garden Ever Eden Designer Series Paper
- Eden Dies
Time To Make – 20 Minutes
Don’t forget my 8 Days of Gratitude Gifts! – For all orders over £50 (€65) I will send you a pack of the stunning Rainbow Glimmer Paper, and for orders over £100 (€130) I will send you the Biggest Wish stamp set (I have it in German and French too!). This is on top of my usual Thank You gift pack of handmade card and product goodies. It’s my 8 Days of Thank You for my 8 Years of Recognition! 16th of November to 24th November
I love it when a project inspires another, and then their version inspires you!
Today’s creation was born from a card I received in the post a few weeks ago, and Glynis (who sent it to me) said it was modelled on my Fancy Fold Gift Card Holder from the start of October.
She had made a square base card and then made a square version of my gift card holder, and attached it to the front, but with a mini card inside rather than a gift card.
I just adored it, so decided to further expand on it, this time, I made a standard A6 sized card and then adjusted the layers accordingly.
In the UK we are a metric country, like every country in the world (except North America), so our cardstock is a metric size of 210 x 297mm and therefore, I work exclusively in metric for cards.
My measurements below are only in Metric, however, when you’re watching the video, you will hear me share how to create layers if you prefer to work in imperial.
But I hope you make a version of this, whether square or rectangle, metric or imperial. It’s lovely!
- Cardstock Base – 21 x 14.85cm – scored at 10.5cm
- DSP Layer – 10 x 14.35cm
- Gift Card Layer – 20 x 11.35cm scored at 7, 14cm
- DSP Layers for inside and gift card – 3 of 6.5 x 10.85cm
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!