How To Make a Teabag Matchbook Holder for Christmas – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #16 – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Christmas Patterned Paper
- Tidings & Trimmings Stamp Set
- Christmas Trimmings Dies
- Metallic Foil Paper
Time To Make – 5 minutes
Don’t forget my 8 Days of Gratitude Gifts! – For all orders over £50 (€65) I will send you a pack of the stunning Rainbow Glimmer Paper, and for orders over £100 (€130) I will send you the Biggest Wish stamp set (I have it in German and French too!). This is on top of my usual Thank You gift pack of handmade card and product goodies. It’s my 8 Days of Thank You for my 8 Years of Recognition! 16th of November to 24th November
How pretty are these? I do love a matchbook holder and it’s been quite a while since I last made one. However, I was having a look in my ‘inspiration drawers’ the other day, found some individually wrapped tea bags, and that was it!
I was off, making this version of a matchbook holder!
I love how it has come out, it’s just right for the tea bags, and absolutely perfect for a little scrap of 3 x 3″ (7.5 x 7.5cm) paper.
And that star on the front – so gorgeous, particularly with the sentiment across the front of it.
These make lovely little after dinner gifts, or sweet little stocking fillers.
Whatever you make them for, the matchbook holder for teabags is a winner!
- Cardstock – 7.5 x 3.25″ (19 x 8cm)
- Score at 3.25, 6.75″ (8, 17cm)
- DSP – 3 x 3″ (7.5 x 7.5cm
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!