How To Make a Note Card Box for Gifting – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #17 – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper
- Whimsical Trees Stamp Set
- Christmas Trees Dies
- Liquid Glue
Time To Make – 20 Minutes
Don’t forget my 8 Days of Gratitude Gifts! – For all orders over £50 (€65) I will send you a pack of the stunning Rainbow Glimmer Paper, and for orders over £100 (€130) I will send you the Biggest Wish stamp set (I have it in German and French too!). This is on top of my usual Thank You gift pack of handmade card and product goodies. It’s my 8 Days of Thank You for my 8 Years of Recognition! 16th of November to 24th November
One of the nicest things to do, as a crafter, is to give a box of handmade cards to someone so that they can give them out. It’s like the gift that keeps on giving!
And what better way to do it than to make it with lovely festive papers and pretty dies.
Our note cards and envelopes are perfect for this. They’re just small enough that you can add them into hand made boxes, but big enough to get your message across!
I use our note cards all the time, they’re my ‘go to’ for sending out my thank you cards to customers each month.
And therefore this box, originally designed by me in 2018, is the perfect size for a little set of cards.
I love the finish on it with the Peaceful Place paper and those fantastic trees. So very unusual but lovely!
I hope you like it and perhaps make a note card box too.
- Cardstock Main Body – 8 x 8.5″ (19.5 x 21cm
- Score on the LONG side at 5.5, 6.5″ (13.5, 16cm
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 2, 6, 7″ (2.5, 5, 14.5, 17cm)
- Cardstock for LID/TOP 7 x 4″ (17.5 x 9.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 4, 5″ (10, 12.5cm)
- 1 of 3.75 x 1.75″ (9 x 4.5cm)
- 2 of 3.75 x 3.75″ (9 x 9cm)
- 2 of 3.75 x 5.25″ (9 x 13cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!