How To Make a Stack of Christmas Boxes – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #18 – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Black Cardstock
- Peaceful Place Paper
- Stitched Snowflakes Dies
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Mini Glue Dots
Time To Make – 30 Minutes
I adore making a stack of Christmas boxes each year, and they make the most wonderful decor pieces as well as gift boxes.
I mean, who wouldn’t like their Christmas gifts presented in a stack of boxes?
And I love it that each year, I’m asked by so many people to make a new version and this time, it’s the turn of Peaceful Place with Stitched Snowflakes dies.
And these ones are lidded boxes!
I’ve done so many different versions of these boxes – lidded, square, rectangular, cubed and more!
Each box is scored and built the same way, you just start with different sized cardstock and paper for each one.
I love the finish on them with that pop of purple and the detail on the snowflakes. Love love love!
- Largest Box BASE 8 x 8″ (20 x 20cm)
- Middle Box BASE 7 x 7″ (17.5 x 17.5cm)
- Smallest Box BASE 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score ALL at 2″ (5cm) on ALL sides
- Largest Box LID 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Middle Box LID 5 x 5″ (12.5 x 12.5cm)
- Smallest Box LID 4 x 4″ (10 x 10cm)
- Score ALL at 1″ (2.5cm) on ALL sides
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!