How To Make a Big Christmas Gift Box – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #19 – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Christmas Patterned Paper
- Sweet Stockings Stamp Set
- Stockings Dies
- Mesh Ribbon
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
When I was initially writing up my list of projects to make for this year’s Pootles Advent Countdown, I was with my children and of course, they got involved. They always do!
My boys and my husband love to offer up ideas and solutions and opinions on what I do – a family business for sure – and I love it! It really does help, and when I was doing this list, there was a resounding ‘Christmas Gift Box for Boys’ offered up.
So yes, that’s my box today. They wanted a larger box (of course!) and I love that the Sweet Stockings suite is great for all and everyone – male, female, child or adult.
These big boxes are great, I make them every year because every year, there are new people to me, and they love to see them. But equally, for those who’ve been with me a long time, it’s nice to show you and up to date version of a much loved Christmas gift box. And yes, this one is adorable in my opinioin!
I hope you find it useful, it’s a great box for filling with lots of little things (nestled in tissue perhaps) or with maybe a lightweight jumper or scarf?
Have a wonderful day everyone!
- Cardstock – 12 x 12″ (30 x 30cm)
- Score at 3″ (7.5cm) on all 4 sides
- Lid – 9 x 9″ (23 x 23cm)
- Score at adjusted (as per video) 1.5″ (4cm) on all 4 sides
- Finished size – 6 x 6 x 3″ (15 x 15 x 7.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!