How To Make a No Cut, No Glue, Slim Christmas Box – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #20 – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Ever Eden Designer Series Paper
- Scoring Tool
- Bone Folder
- Word Wishes Dies
Time To Make – 20 Minutes
Cor, it was almost 6 years ago that I came up with this unique and unusual design of box, and this is the first time I’ve remade it since then!
I’ve seen lots of miniaturised versions of it, though not with the narrower top as this one has, but having recently received a mini version in a swap a few months ago, it prompted me to bring out my own design again and remake it.
This is such an easy box to make, despite it looking like it will be complicated. Laying on the paper is probably the most complicated part of all!
This time though, I brought in Eden’s Garden to put on the box, and I think it really works well as a Christmas project. Not least because yes, I deliberately chose the Word Wishes to get my words on there!
Of course, you could make it with any other wordy combination, but for me, I wanted a slim Christmas box, and that’s what I made!
Eden’s Garden – also useful at Christmas….!
Do you like my project? Did you make it way back in 2016 when I first designed it?
Have a fabulous day!
Dimensions when finished – 2 x 7″ (17.5 x 5cm)
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 9″ (5, 23cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 3, 5, 7″ (2.5, 7.5, 12.5, 17.5cm)
- Score diagonal lines as shown in the video and video
- 2 each of – 1.75 x 1.75, 1.75 x 6.75, 0.75 x 1.75″ (4.5 x 4.5 4.5 x 17 2 x 4cm)
- 1 of – 0.75 x 6.75″ (2 x 17cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!