How To Make a Tall Slender Gift Box for Rituals Reed Diffuser – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #21 – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Till Need
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Whimsy & Wonder Designer Paper
- Christmas Tree Dies
- Whimsical Trees Stamp Set
- Variety of coloured inks
Time To Make – 15 minutes
I absolutely adore Rituals home fragrances and I have them scattered everywhere! In my office, where I film and do everything for my business, I have Mehr which is an energising fragrance, and I have the Reed Diffusers on my craft desk!
In fact, it is reed diffusers I have more than anything else, and it was a repurchase for myself that prompted me to use the box as a project inspiration for you all.
They’re a lovely gift to give, you can’t go wrong on the fragrances really, and I thought it would be nice to show you how to package them up prettily.
Of course, if you don’t want to give the reed diffusers, this is a great size gift box for other things too.
I hope you like how I decorated this pretty gift box and that perhaps you’ll get some lovely Rituals fragrances in your home?
- Paper – 8.5 x 12″ (21 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 10.5, 11.5″ (4, 26.5, 29.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Finished Size – 2 x 2 x 9″ (5 x 5 x 22.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!