How To Make a Sentimental Swirls Rainbow of Gift Boxes – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Sentimental Swirls (available 4th January!)
- Coloured Cardstock
- Matching Blends Alcohol Markers
- Flowers & Leaves Punch
Time To Make – 10 Minutes
**Don’t forget, we have one day Free Shipping today only! On all orders over £35 (€40)**
When I was creating samples for my stamp set, I knew that somewhere in there, I needed to create some gift boxes. After all, I think I’m known more for boxes and bags than anything else!
And one of the prettiest boxes I’ve ever made, that you all love, is the no glue fold round box that I’ve got here.
And yes, I did make a little rainbow of them for you, and the extra Cherry Cobbler version that I filmed seems to fit in just nicely!
The stamp set is one that I helped design as part of my 1m sales achievement and it will be available in all our countries from the 4th of January, though of course, new joiners can get it now.
I am so excited for this, and I have big plans for a very special something coming in January… Watch this space!
- Cardstock – 7 x 4″ (17.6 x 10.2cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 2 1/2, 4 1/2, 5″ (5, 6.3, 11.3, 12.6cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1/2, 1, 3, 3 1/2″ (1.3, 2.6, 7.6, 8.9cm)
- White panel – 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 (4.5 x 4.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!