How To Make a Gift Box for Hotel Chocolat Tiddly Pots – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #22 – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Festive Patterned Paper
- Penguin Place Stamp Set
- Penguin Builder Punch
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Time to Make – 15 Minutes
I have to confess, I’m a little bit addicted to Hotel Chocolat chocolate. I already knew I loved it, but when I moved to Cambridgeshire, where their factory is based, I was thrilled. In fact, the Hotel Chocolat factory is only about 30 minutes away from me, and Chris and I have possibly been there more than a few times!
And the chocolate is so yummy, with the most adorable gifts for the children in your life, as well as the very sophisticated chocolates for the connoisseurs too!
These little Tiddly Pots are only £2 each and I get them every now and again for my children for ‘Treat Friday’ and as it’s Friday today, I thought it would be a perfect project to share.
And like always, these boxes are versatile enough that you can use them for other things, not just Tiddly Pots!
I hope you like them, and if you’re a Hotel Chocolat fan like me, shout out!
- Paper – 11.5 x 8.25″ (21 x 29cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2.75, 5.5, 8.25, 11″ (7, 14, 21, 28cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2.75, 5.5, 7.5″ (7, 14, 19.5cm)
- Finished Size – 2.75″ all round (7cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!