How To Decorate a Christmas Wreath – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #23 – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Snowflake Dies in various sizes
- Scraps of cardstock to suit your decor
- Mini Glue Dots
This is such a lovely project to make, and I adore making wreaths each year.
In fact, I love my festive ones so much, that I will on occasion, make one for other seasons!
The tips I share in today’s video will hopefully show how you can reuse the wreath year after year and this one has served me well for 7+ years!
However, I will also add that it’s during this video that I managed to damage my wrist. That moment where I turned to get my full size Cut & Emboss off the floor…. I clearly had my wrist at a bad angle, something popped inside, and that was it.
There are little moments in the video where I thought I could ‘shake’ the click out – you know how sometimes something twangs in a limb and you can sort of shake it to twang it back? Yeah, I thought that would happen.
And where I may have perhaps added more snowflakes and extras to the wreath, the pain was getting too much and I just needed to stop. I hope I hid that during the video…
So thank you everyone who sent me well wishes over the last couple of weeks (thank goodness I’m a girl who plans and works ahead) as it’s exactly 2 weeks since I damaged my wrist, and I’ve been able to take time out to properly rest it so that I can come back fit and well.
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!