How To Make a Brilliant Wings Butterfly Gift Box – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Brilliant Wings Dies
- Mini Cut & Emboss
- Black Cardstock
- Trio of Cardstock Scraps in Toning Colours
- Glittered Organdy Ribbon
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
I had almost forgotten how pretty these dies were, but it was when I was putting some other dies away the other day, that I remembered them.
I love to use pretty dies, and let them be the star of the show, and therefore this project doesn’t have any stamping whatsoever.
And that’s ok!
Sometimes it is just a case of letting the colours and dies do the talking, and then that means that your gift box can be for any occasion. I thought this might be nice to pop some chocolates or treats inside and use as a hostess gift if you’re visiting over the festive period, but equally, great for other occasions too.
Oh and while I remember, I hope that my tips about the cutting plates help. And then the upside down die cutting!
A very pretty project, and I hope you like it too.
- Cardstock – 11 x 7-1/2″ (28 x 19cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4.5, 6.5, 9″ (5, 11.5, 16.5, 23cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 5.5″ (5, 14cm)
- DSP – 2.25 x 3.25″ (6 x 8.5cm)
- Finished Size – 2 x 2.5 x 3.5″ (5 x 6.5 x 9cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!