How To Make Christmas Chocolate Sliders – Pootles Advent Countdown 2021 #18 – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Sweet Stockings Paper
- Sweet Little Stockings Stamps
- Stockings Dies
- Blends Alcohol Markers
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
Oh I do love Christmas chocolate! I start buying it in October, a little here and there, stashing it away, finding it, eating it and starting all over again. Tell me I’m not alone as far as Christmas Chocolate is concerned….
And these ones are rather lovely, I was pleased to come across them in a local shop and I shall definitely be getting more. Thank goodness they’re in just about every supermarket right now!
And they’re not expensive, but look lovely, and in a little slider, like I’ve made, they’re a great gift to give. I mean, who doesn’t love Christmas chocolate!
They only need a little paper to wrap, and you could have a jolly lovely evening colouring in stockings with your Blends alcohol markers. Or you could even get children involved with regular colouring pens.
I am thrilled with how these came out, I want to make lots now and just give them to everyone!
Have a wonderful day, and if you have a favourite Christmas chocolate, let me know. I may add it to my list!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!