How To Make a Double Rainbow Lidded Box #SneakPeek – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Rainbow Designer Series Paper
- Rainbow Dies
- Cloud Punch
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
Happy Christmas! Did you have a lovely celebration? I hope so!
I love rainbows, this is not new information. I also love sharing brand new products, so this is just a perfect match for me! Lidded Box for the win!
I’m showcasing new paper, new punch, new dies and new embellishments!
It’s a lovely project to make, and it’s great when some of the supplies are free!
Simple projects can sometimes be the most stylish of all so the chance to add a rainbow onto rainbow paper and let that be pretty much all of it, well I grabbed it!
And then just a little extra with a new punch and paper and some new embellishments, and that’s the project made!
I hope you like it, and perhaps make one too.
- Cardstock base – 8 x 8″ (20 x 20cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Cardstock Lid – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score at 1″ (2.5cm) on all sides
- DSP – 3-3/4″ (9.5cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 4 x 4 x 2″ (10 x 10 x 5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!