How To Make Quick Gift Bag Tags Using Free Supplies – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
Time To Make – A Few Minutes!
Gift tags are something that we all use for our gifts, not just at Christmas, but for birthdays, Easter, weddings, events and more. And at this time of year – that bit between festivities – sometimes we just need to have a quick project ready to go.
I always have a stash of white bags on hand, and sometimes some black ones, and they’re great to add a gift to and then decorate with a pretty tag.
So using the free Friendly Hello stamps and paper, I was able to make these pretty gift tags.
They’re a really great quick addition to a plain bag, and literally cost nothing!
- Paper – 2 x 5″ (5 x 12.5cm)
- White card – 3 x 1.5″ (7.5 x 4cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!