How To Make a No Cut Box for Love Hearts/Tin Candles – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Designer Series Paper
- Mini Cut and Emboss Machine
- Sweet Talk Stamp Set
- Sweet Hearts Dies
- Cardstock Scraps
- Scoring Tool
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
We are a family that loves and adores Love Hearts by Swizzels. They’re sweet and zingy and a lot of fun!
I love that they have logo items to match too – candles, plushies, even a set of fairy lights!
I decided to get one of their tin candles and build a bag/box to fit around it.
I’m told that in the USA and Canada, you have a similar sweetie called Conversation Hearts, and though I don’t know if you can get candles in the same fashion, these tins are a pretty standard size.
So even if you don’t want to use exactly the tin candle I bought (Amazon by the way!), you can use the baggie for other things too. It’s not just a candle box, it could be for other treats in tins!
But of course, because we are launching our new January to June mini catalogue, I wanted to pair the Sweet Talk Suite with the sweeties to match.
I’m excited for tomorrow and I hope you have this lovely suite on your list too!
- Paper – 6 x 12″ (14.5 x 30cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 4.5″ (35, 11cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 4.5, 7.5″ (11.5, 19cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!