Sentimental Swirls Week – Metallic Heat Embossing – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Sentimental Swirls Stamp Set
- Flowers & Leaves Punch
- Metallic Embossing Powder
- Heat Gun
- Dark Cardstock
Time To Make – 10 Minutes
Well, it’s here. It’s time for my special one week series of projects featuring my own 1m achiever stamp set, Sentimental Swirls.
And in conjunction with the series of projects that you can watch on YouTube, there is also a class of 5 further projects too. You can get the class for free if you purchase the Sentimental Swirls stamp set through me, or if you’re outside my market, you can buy the class for £5 (details at the bottom)
Today’s project is all about the stylish side of things. There is something effortlessly elegant about metallics over dark colours, and I wanted to show just how lovely this stamp set is in that style.
Gold over black, silver over plum, silver over blue, gold over chocolate. The combinations are endless and I just adore how it has turned out.
I hope you like it too!
Click HERE to find out more about the Online Class
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!